Friday, August 31, 2007

With Arms Outstreched...

So this week has been crazy trying to get work done. Sometimes I have to remind myself that I have papers and stuff due as well....haha. I think I have been doing a pretty decent job though considering. I have gotten an A- as my first grade so far. I don't think this is going to be a problem. Derek and I went to the beach yesterday. It was so nice but windy...I can't wait for it to get really warm here though. I'm getting tired of it being 50's one week and then 70's the next. It's throwing me off!

Next weekend were going to the Outback so that should be a trek! It's going to take us 8 hours to get there. I don't know if I can be cooped up on a bus with 36 other people for that long. I hope it goes well!

I have been having an awesome time this week getting to know other people in my group! It's been AMAZING! Oh I can't wait to see what else is in store for me!

Ok I have to head off to class...

love
Krystin

No comments: