Saturday, August 25, 2007

You call it madness, but I call it Love...

Hey all....omgoodness this week has been so busy!

So first of all we had my roomates Haylee's 21st Suprise Birthday Party on Tuesday! It was super fun and she had no idea! It was the best time. Gail was going to be out for the night because her birthday is on Wednesday so she told Kara, Stacey and I that we could have the house and a bunch of people over for Haylee's Birthday. It ended up being about 25 people, ASCers and Australians. It was just so much fun to be hanging out with all of them outside of school. Sometimes I really miss the dorm life. I posted pictures on my photo website from her birthday and all of the other pictures that I have taken here in Australia. The website is at the end of this post.

Then this Friday I had a Oral Presentation with my group so we were gettting ready for that all week. It ended up going really well but I was still nervous because our teacher Kim is a really hard grader and everyone else that had gone so far had gotten C's (american grading) on their presentation. But everyone said that we were the best yet even though I didn't think that we did that amazing. Although you can never really tell, especially when I'm up there shaking the whole time...hahaha. Oh well I guess we'll see in a week or so.

Oh I got my first assignment back in Old Testament and I got a D-! haha You're probably wondering why I'm excited that I got a D- right? Well here they grade differently, a D- means a distinction which in the American Grading System would be an A-! YAY my first grade was an A-, let's just see if I can keep that up! =]

Well this weekend is going to include a lot of work because not only did I have to do all of the above this week I also had to be working on a 7-10 page position paper along with all of my other classes work! AHHHHHHH! I actually need to start working on that right now.... boo =[

Check out my PHOTO Website: http://web.mac.com/k.lay/iWeb/asheilanamedkrystin/KLays%20Photo%20Albums.html

xoxo
Krystin

No comments: