Thursday, November 1, 2007

We don't need no education, no more teachers dirty looks...

Well classes are officially over [which is crazy to think about, considering that November just started] and I am currently finishing one paper that is due tomorrow. We have all day debrief tomorrow for ASC class and when I say ALL DAY I mean all day...were having debrief from 9am -5pm. Oh dear I am really hoping that it is not going to be a bore...

Then I am off to the WHITSUNDAY ISLANDS which are supposed to be the whitest most beautiful beaches in all of Australia. Where I am going to have fun with friends, snorkel and hopefully sail to some of the other islands. I cannot wait for that...

Tell ya more when I get back!

I am so ready for 5 days of a wonderful work free, stress free vacation!

xoxo
Krystin

No comments: