Saturday, November 10, 2007

Sydney, you have a place in my heart...

WOW, can we just say that I am leaving Sydney, Australia in 4 days. WHAT THE HECK?!?!??! How did that happen. I remember getting here what seems like 2 hours ago. Where did all the time go. I have SAT, SUN, MON, TUE and then we leave for the airport on WED morn.

I have to pack
I have to see my fav places in the city
I have to study for a final and finish my takehome final
I have to hangout with Gail
I have to hug my roomies
I have to pack 4 months of my life in two suitcases and a backpack
I have to get the recipe for Gails favorite pasta
I have to see the rest of the places that are on my list
I have to watch the sunrise over sydney
I have to pack
I have to say goodbye to Sydney
I have to say goodbye to my aussie friends
I have to say goodbye to my home

These are just some of the things going through my head at the moment and I really have no clue what the heck and how the heck I am going to be able to get through the next couple of days because no matter how excited I am about coming home I am equally upset about having to leave everything here that I have come to hold so dear...[this can be seen in how I have cried 4 times in the past two days whenever someone brings up something about leaving Australia]

What am I going to do? I'm really not ready....

No comments: